NUPATH Research and Education Fund
In accordance with its objective to promote homeopathic research and education, NUPATH offers financial assistance to members conducting research and/or working on projects furthering public education on homeopathy.
Up to $500 annually has been allocated for assisting approved projects. Proposals will be selected by a committee of NUPATH Board members.
Objective funding criteria are as follows:
- the applicant(s) must be NUPATH member(s)
- the research or public education topic(s) must be in some way related to homeopathy.
Proposals will be judged on their appropriateness for funding by how well they meet one or more of NUPATH's general objectives.
If you'd like to donate to the Research & Education Fund, please send a check or money order, or full credit card details including expiry date (VISA, or MasterCard) to the above address. Make sure to specify that this is a donation, and that it is for the NUPATH Research & Education Fund.
NUPATH Student Scholarship Fund
NUPATH accepts applications for a maximum of 2 annual student scholarships awarded at the NUPATH Annual General Meeting each year. Each student scholarship award is $250. The application deadline is June 30th of each year, and essays will be adjudicated by a committee of members of the NUPATH Board of Directors.
- be up-to-date NUPATH student members
- be enrolled in a recognized homeopathic school that would prepare students to meet the requirements for active NUPATH membership
- write an essay, maximum length 1,000 words, explaining why they feel they should be given a scholarship.
- provide background information (student name, address, phone, email, website; homeopathic school name, address, phone, email, website; school contact name, contact phone, contact email address; year student was first enrolled in the school, current enrollment status, expected graduation year)
Submitting Research Proposals / Essays
If sending hard copy:
2680 Matheson Blvd., Suite #102
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 0A5
Attn: Fund Committee